The Career Advancement | Two-Day Workshop is a live, group in-city workshop which welcomes and encourages participants to relax from their day to day routine, reflect about what matters most and renew critical aspects of their lives and careers.
Research has shown that 87% of the employees worldwide are disengaged at work, so if you find yourself daydreaming about making a career change you are not alone.
The Career Advancement | Two-Day Workshop aims to support anyone about to embark on a career change, searching for more fulfillment, willing to make a difference and who would benefit from a space to reflect on a sustainable career vision.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is truly positive and motivated about making a career change
- Anyone stuck at the start of their career change, with no clarity about what to do next
- Anyone who wants to spend two days assessing their current life and career and put a plan into action to pursue desired goals – game plan – (identify milestones, timelines, potential obstacles as well as opportunities).
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Understand their motivation towards work for the next phase their life
- Appreciate and understand transferable skills, strengths and achievements
- Identify gaps and focus areas to support their advancement
- Create an effective and meaningful action plan;
- Embark on a SMART Quest with meaningful goals.
- Network and pair up with encouraging accountability partners
- Day One – Wheel of Life, Vision and Goals, Gratitude, Values
- Day Two – Assessments, Personal Development Plan, Quest, SMART Action Plan
|Location:||The Hague – Netherlands|
|Time:||Two-Day Workshop from 10:00AM to 17:00 (Please check our calendar for upcoming Dates)|
|Includes:||Activities, snacks and light lunch|
|Maximum number people:||6|
|Workshop delivered by:||Julieta Timane|
|Prerequisites:||Willingness to reflect, act, learn and participate|