The Career Alignment | One Day Workshop is a live, group in-city workshop which welcomes and encourages participants to relax from their day to day routine, reflect about what matters most and renew critical aspects of their lives and careers.
This workshop is an opportunity to stop and spend time in a peaceful atmosphere, reflecting upon and exploring the important factors governing our everyday experience.
There are many benefits of spending a day at an alignment workshop but perhaps the most appealing one is that they incite self-reflection providing a great opportunity to trigger main life changes, reset and restart.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to decide exactly what they want and crystalize answers to the following questions: What do I want to accomplish? Why? What do I want to experience? What do I want to acquire? Who do I want to become?
- Anyone who wants to spend a day assessing their current life and career and put a plan into action to pursue desired goals – game plan – (identify milestones, timelines, potential obstacles as well as opportunities).
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Get tools to assess the following areas of their lives, visualize and identify desired changes: Financial, Career/Business, Free Time/Family Time, Health/Appearance, Relationship, Personal Growth and Making a Difference.
- Align goals with purpose and passion and create more balance and harmony in all areas of their lives.
- Take away practical tips that can be implemented straight after the workshop.
|Location:||The Hague – Netherlands|
|Time:||One-Day Workshop from 10:00AM to 17:00 (Please check our calendar for upcoming Dates)|
|Includes:||Activities, snacks and light lunch|
|Maximum number people:||6|
|Workshop delivered by:||Julieta Timane|
|Prerequisites:||Willingness to reflect, learn, act and improve|