The Career Balance & Advancement | Working Parents Workshop is a live, online, real-time, instructor-led Workshop that you can attend from the comfort of your home or office. Please check our calendar for live workshops delivered in The Hague | Netherlands.
Working parents all look different yet despite facing distinct challenges they all want to have a fulfilling career while loving their family.
This workshop will help working parents explore why they should embrace their choices, be proud of the example they set for others – especially their children – and how they can redefine their priorities according to what is important to them.
Who is it for?
- Working parents feeling challenged, overwhelmed and looking to redefine their work-family life priorities.
- Those aiming to simplify their lives and start focusing on what matters; aiming to pursue passions outside of their parental role and looking to stop pursuing unrealistic ideals.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Learn how to reconnect with their inner selves and identify their immediate lifestyle transformation needs
- Understand how to implement simple changes that will allow them to feel more in control and less overwhelmed
- Learn how to bring more consciousness and intention into their lives, to become better equipped to manage whatever comes up.
- Learn the benefits of assessing and celebrating their efforts and accomplishments on an ongoing basis
|Location:||live, online instructor led workshop, you can attend via computer, tablet or mobile
device. Once you’ve reserved your place, we’ll send you full details of how to take part. Please check our calendar for live workshops in The Hague | Netherlands
|Time:||will be agreed on a case by case basis (once payment has been received)|
|Includes:||Guided reflective writing exercises, topic related mini-resources toolkit.|
|Maximum number people:||6|
|Workshop delivered by:||Julieta Timane|
|Prerequisites:||Willingness to reflect, learn and participate|