The Expatriate Partner Career Plan Workshop is a live, one-on-one, online, real-time, instructor-led Workshop that you can attend from the comfort of your home or office.
Relocating abroad to work is an exciting and challenging opportunity. However, did you know that over 70% of expatriate postings who resign say it was their partner’s unhappiness that made them reach that decision?
The Expatriate Partner Career Plan workshop supports expatriate partners planning and strategizing about their personal and professional development during their overseas posting.
Who is it for?
- Expatriate partners who want become more engaged, focused and supportive of the assignment and to create a meaningful personal/professional development plan.
- Expatriate partners aiming to feel more empowered and inspired to bring personal and career aspirations to live.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Get clear about the advantages and opportunities of their current posting and feel more focused, empowered and inspired to bring personal and career aspirations to live
- Assess career/personal development areas and actions to focus on while in transition
- Understand how to link current opportunities with their long term vision
- Create a clear, meaningful and SMART game plan to help them take the most out of their current posting
|Duration:||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Location:||one-on-one, live, online instructor led workshop. You can attend via computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you’ve reserved your place, we’ll send you full details of how to take part|
|Time:||will be agreed on a case by case basis (once payment has been received)|
|Includes:||Guided reflective writing exercises, topic related mini-resources toolkit.|
|Maximum number people:||1|
|Workshop delivered by:||Julieta Timane|
|Prerequisites:||Willingness to reflect, learn and participate|