The Wheel of Life | Vision and Goals Workshop is a live, online, real-time, instructor-led workshop that you can attend from the comfort of your home or office. Please check our calendar for live workshops delivered in The Hague | Netherlands.
The Wheel of Life | Vision and Goals Workshop is a practical workshop which uses the Wheel powerful tools for visualizing the most important areas of your life, assess how satisfied you are in each area and commit to meaningful improvements.
This is an exciting hands-on goal setting workshop and it highlights the benefits of defining a clear personal vision and setting meaningful goals to attain it. It provides advice on how to take effective action, set time-bound milestones and tricks for staying on track, including the importance of celebrating every achievement.
Focusing on specific goals can help us to embrace our strengths and identify and take advantage of new opportunities. It increases our sense of control over our path in life, leading us towards our dreams.
This workshop helps increase your sense of clarity and control over your life and empower you to commit and implement immediate changes.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to get clarity, perspective and a customized life assessment
- Anyone who wants to put a plan in action to pursue a desired goal (identify milestones, timelines, potential obstacles as well as opportunities).
- Individuals wanting to find more alignment with their life-work and values and to find a more authentic and meaningful life and career path.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Make a detailed wheel of life assessment focused on Business and Career, Finances, Health, Family and Friends, Romance, Personal Development, Fun and Recreation and Contribution
- Decide the areas that require immediate changes and identify and commit to critical and SMART actions
- Take away practical tips that can be implemented straight after the workshop.
- Create a customised life or career execution plan with clear actions and milestones.
- Anticipate potential pitfalls and identify specific ways to counter those challenges
|Location:||one-on-one, live, online instructor led workshop. You can attend via computer,
tablet or mobile device. Once you’ve reserved your place, we’ll send you full details
on how to take part. Please check our calendar for live workshops in The Hague | Netherlands
|Time:||will be agreed on a case by case basis (once payment has been received)|
|Includes:||Guided reflective writing exercises, topic related mini-resources toolkit.|
|Maximum number people:||6|
|Workshop delivered by:||Julieta Timane|
|Prerequisites:||Willingness to reflect, learn and participate|