In current times, many of us were forced to reinvent ourselves. This may lead you to contemplate and/or decide to move from corporate woman to empowered businesswoman. With the world going not only short-term reacting but long-term adapting to the new circumstances we’re facing, I’ve designed “Reboot+Renew YOU”, an intensive online program, tailored to your needs to adapt by using a creative mindset and find new solutions that fit with your desires.
– CREATIVITY IS THE KEY TO ULTIMATE FREEDOM –
The program will start on the 7th of September. We will meet 7-afternoons weekly (Mondays and Thursdays) to explore how you can apply creative and cognitive skills to achieve your goals.
During these 7 days, you will get a clear and refreshed view of what drives you, where you thrive in, and what your next steps are. Most importantly, you will acquire an inspirational, and supportive group of sisters that will last beyond these 3 weeks.
You will learn:
- To Identify the root of who you are and what makes your creativity spark
- How your brain works, build mental muscles and hack it to innovate
- To adopt new ways of thinking to tackle your challenges
- Different tools to express your ideas in a fun and unique way!
So you will
- Connect and innovate through your deep sense of meaning
- Be confident to take the next step in uncertainty
- Get clarity and an articulated view of you
What can I expect?:
- Do you have a goal great! Are you exploring your next goal? Awesome!
- Classes are workshop-like, interactive and playful. Missed one? A recording will be available
- An exclusive space of max 12 women, willing to create space for self-reflection
- You will be in a supportive group of open, fun and like-minded ladies ready to play and explore
- To be guided by an enthusiastic and passionate creative mindset trainer Hizell Regalado
|Duration:||7 sessions of 1.5 hrs|
|Location:||live, online instructor-led workshop series|
|Dates:||September 7; 10; 14; 17; 21; 24; 28|
|Time:||06:00 PM – 7:30 PM Amsterdam, CET|
|Includes:||Background theory, guided reflective and interactive exercises using cognitive and creative thinking strategies, handout summary after each session a private Facebook Group.|
|Prerequisites:||An open and playful attitude willing to explore out-of-the-box thinking|
|Workshop delivered by:||Hizell Regalado|